Tuition Rates and Fees
– Please read the updated HCJCA Tuition Policy 2017-2018(07.22.16) 20172018TuitionPolicySpanishfor complete information
– Registration and Instructional Fees are non-refundable
– Monthly payments are due on the 1st of each month. A $25 late fee will be charged for any payments received after the 15th of the month.
– Tuition paid in full by August 1, 2017 will receive a 3% discount.
– First payment for the 2017-2018 school year due on or before August 1, 2017
Tuition Assistance for 2017-2018
TADS Financial Aid Assessment Service has been selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition.
March 31, 2017: Early deadline for returning families (i.e., families who were in a Catholic school/academy last year and received tuition assistance). Returning families will also be receiving a reminder email. It is critical that they use the same TADS login as last year to ensure they are properly identified.
The deadline for completed applications for families new to Catholic Schools is April 21, 2017. Completed applications (i.e., includes all supporting documents) received on or before this date may be considered for the maximum award amount. Additional requirements can be found on the online application.
To apply, go to futuresineducation.org, click on Apply for Scholarships. Please note there is a non-refundable $30 application processing fee payable by credit card, check or money order. There is a $10 insufficient funds fee for bounced checks. *If you are reapplying, please use your TADS login from the previous year.
For help, please call 800-477-8237, join a live chat at mytads.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.