We are happy that you are considering a Catholic education for your child. We understand that the admission process begins with careful consideration and prayer from your family and that the school must be the right fit for you and your child. Fill out this form to request information about our academy.
Kindergarten students must be 5 by 12/31/22. For more information on Pre-K for All, go here.
Grades 1-7 Only
- Each new student must interview with the principal
- Your child’s most recent report card
- Your child’s most recent standardized math and reading scores
- Copies of Communion, Penance, Confirmation Certificates (if sacrament was received)
- Information about IESP related services
Other Forms and Information
- Immunization Requirements
- 6th Grade Students Tdap Notice
- 7th Grade Students Meningococcal Notice
- Uniform List: Girls | Boys
- Virtus Registration
- $175 registration fee per student or $275 for a family of 2 or more students (non-refundable)
- Each student is responsible to participate in our annual Chocolate Sale (Each student sells one box)
- All students are responsible to get $25 minimum in sponsorships for our annual Move-a-Thon.