Welcome to Holy Child Jesus Catholic Academy.
We are happy that you are considering a Catholic education for your child. We understand that the admission process begins with careful consideration and prayer from your family and that the school must be the right fit for you and your child.
Our registration information is below. Kindergarten students must be 5 by 12/31/18. For more information on Pre-K For All, go here.
Click here to begin an online application for your child.
Registration Requirements | En Espanol
– 2018-2019 Registration Form
– 2018Registration Agreement ~ Registration Agreement 2018 Espanol
– HCJCA Tuition Policy 2018-2019 ~ 2018 – 2019 Tuition Policy Espanol
– Home Languaage Survey
– Parish Affiliation Form
– Copy of Birth Certificate
– Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
– Copy of Immunization Record
– Proof of residence (i.e. utility bill, bank statement)
Grades 1-7 Only
– Your child’s most recent report card
– Your child’s most recent standardized math and reading scores
– Copies of Communion, Penance, Confirmation Certificates (if sacrament was received)
– Information about IESP related services
– $175 registration fee per student or $275 for a family of 2 or more students (New Students)
– $75 instructional fee per child (due at registration)
Registration and Instructional Fees are non-refundable