Class 3-2 Ms. Robayo
April Student Daily Health Form (for In-Person Learning)
3-2 Google Class Code: vyuq3jb
3-2 ZOOM Meeting ID: 997 806 9347
Our Mission Statement:
Holy Child Jesus Catholic Academy creates an environment where our students achieve their God-given potential in order to become well-educated and faith-filled citizens of the 21st Century.
Hello! My name is Ms. Robayo and I will be teaching Class 3-2. We are finally returning to the classrooms and we are all looking forward to new beginnings. I believe in growth and potential for all students. I know that in working together we can accomplish success!
If you need to contact me please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am looking forward to a wonderful year with your children!
Notes for this School New Year:
- The third grade students will be entering and dismissing through the side breezeway door, closest to the front gates. Students will line up at socially distanced markers, 6 feet apart at the door.
- Please review with your child how they will be getting home and who will be picking them up each day. At dismissal time, 1:30 pm, the third graders will be dismissed one at a time through the front gates. It is suggested that parents wait near the front gym door area and your child will come to you, as parents are not permitted to enter the school yard.
- No student should come to school if he/she is not feeling well.
- Each student will have their temperature checked daily.
- Each student must wear a mask all day in school.
- Each student must maintain a 6-foot social distance whether inside or outside the school building.
- Each student needs to bring 2 water bottles each day. All water fountains will not be operating.
- Each student will be given an Ipad with a charger. Ipads MUST be charged at home each night.
- Students will be required to bring the Ipads and charger to school daily.
- Students can only use their own pencils and pens. Students can NOT lend or share pencils or other school supplies.
- School hours are 7:45 AM to 1:30 PM with no lunch or recess. Students will have a mask/snack break daily.
- Students should bring a healthy snack and drink each day in a lunch box. The drinks can not be in a glass bottle. Drinks must be consumed completely or have a twist top.