GRADE 4: MRS. CYNTHIA CAMPBELL
Daily Student Health Form
4th Grade Math & Science
Holy Child Jesus Catholic Academy creates an environment where our students achieve their God-given potential in order to become well-educated and faith-filled citizens of the 21st century.
Google Classroom Class Codes:
4A Mrs. Campbell Homeroom Page: sc6yetl
4A Math: jffhanm
4B Math: klfab7y
4A Science: yto2v7g
4B Science: rtnj7td
Grade 4 Spanish: 714n6p3
Grade 4 Gym: mfqwyoz
Grade 4 Art: govzfjw
Grade 4 Music: ha65yoh
Mrs. Winters: 745hnkn
Mrs. Campbell’s Zoom information:
id# 818 185 3805
Science: complete activity explained in #14 on p. 103; this is due on Monday, April 19
Get Math and Religion Tests signed and return to school tomorrow
*Please be sure that your child has what they need every Wednesday for Art class, especially paper, crayons, and scissors.
* Please remember to bring all books/supplies back to school with you every day.
*For in person students, the Student Daily Health Form will be emailed each morning at 6am and must be completed by 8am each day.
*For remote students, the Student Daily Attendance Form will be posted on the Homeroom page on google classroom each morning and must be completed by 8am each day.
We are excited to be back in the classroom and we are confident that we will have a successful school year. However, we need to work together to secure a safe environment for our students, teachers, and families in the “new normal”. COVID 19 has changed our way of living and requires us to adjust classroom procedures.
Below is a list of the new procedures we all need to follow in order to ensure a safe and healthy environment:
- No student should come to school if she/he is not feeling well.
- Each student will have temperature checked daily.
- Each student must wear a mask all day in school.
- Each student must maintain a 6-foot social distance whether inside or outside the school building.
- Each student needs to bring 2 water bottles each day. All water fountains will not be operating.
- Each student has been given an Ipad with a charger. Ipads MUST be charged at home each night.
- Students will be required to bring the Ipads and charger to school daily.
- Students can only use their own pencils and pens. Students can NOT lend or share pencils, pens, or other school supplies.
- School hours are 7:45 AM to 1:30 PM with no lunch or recess. Students will have a mask/snack break daily.
- Students should bring a light snack and drink each day. The drinks can not be in a glass bottle. Drinks must be consumed completely or have a twist top.