Parents — if you need to get in touch with me, my email address is email@example.com
PARENTS PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SURVEY:
STUDENTS PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STUDENT INVENTORY SURVEY:
We need 65% of our families to subscribe to the Tablet to help the school get i-pads for all classrooms. Please support our school. Parents also receive 5 hours of service.
Subscribe via this link: www.thetablet.org/TechGrant Be sure to click onto Holy Child Jesus Parish
November, 2019 Important Informati
1. Nov. 4 — Thanksgiving Food Drive Begins
2. Nov. 5 — Thanksgiving Pie Orders Due
3. Nov. 9 — TACHS Test
4. Nov. 11 — Veterans Day School Closed
5. Nov. 12 — Veterans Assembly Students wear full uniform
6. Nov. 12 — 8th Grade Essay Scholarship awarded
7. Nov. 15 — NUT card Day
All Junior High students are expected to write their assignments in both pen (blue or black ink) as well as in cursive/script, with the exception of students who are new to our school for this current school year. Only those students have until the return of Thanksgiving Break to begin completing all assignments, tests, quizzes, projects, etc in cursive/script. If a student hands an assignment in and it is not completed in pen and/or cursive, an automatic 10pt. deduction will be issued on the above assignments.
Students in ALL of Miss Bruhert’s classes, are expected to have a proper heading on their assignments. If a student does not include a proper heading on their assignments, an automatic 5pt. deduction will be issued.
Independent reading book MUST be chosen and brought to school you. Students are prohibited from using in-class Novels as their independent reading book.
Welcome back! I am excited to begin a new year with all of the Junior High students and look forward to working with each one of you. I know that this is going to be a great year for all of us. You will be given much information in the next few days and it is important that both students and parents read carefully everything that is given to you.
Just a few things to begin:
1. Parents — if you need to get in touch with me, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Students should not be contacting me or any teacher via email.
3. Emails sent after 5:00p.m. will be answered the following morning.
4. Any questions regarding assignments should be addressed on Google Classroom (email@example.com) or an email can be sent by a parent/guardian.
5. Dismissal on Wednesday, September 4 is at 12:30p.m.
6. Dismissal on Thursday and Friday is at 3:00p.m.
7. Breakfast and lunch program begins on Thursday, September 5.
8. After School program begins on Thursday, September 5.
9. 8th Grade will be dismissed from the doors on 111th Street.
10. On Thursday, September 5, we will have an 8th Grade Parent meeting beginning at 6:30p.m. in the gym. At this time, we will discuss important information pertaining to 8th Grade events and give out high school books in preparation for our meeting on Thursday, September 26 at 6:00p.m.
On Wednesday, September 4, Junior High students will be able to walk home alone. A permission note will be sent home on Wednesday giving your child permission to walk home alone after that. Please sign and have your child return it to me on Thursday, September 5. It is mandatory for me to have this signed permission note or I will not be able to release your child from school.
AGAIN, WELCOME BACK!! TOGETHER, LET US MAKE THIS A GREAT YEAR!