Click the link below for homework for the week:
- Thursday October 31st will be our Halloween Parade at 1:30pm. We welcome all parents to come join us. Please send your child in costume that day (No heels, face masks, props (swords etc.).
- Friday November 1st is All Saint’s Day. Students are encouraged to dress as their favorite Saint. We will be attending Church (12:50pm dismissal)
- This year, Kindergarten will be doing a service project to help the people in the military. We would like to send a care package to our heroes to show them that we are thinking of them and are very grateful for what they have done and continue to do for us. We are asking for your help! We are looking for essentials for men and women soldiers such as toiletries (travel size shampoo/conditioner, sunscreen, soap, q-tips), snacks (fruit bars, cheese crackers, sunflower seeds, trail mix, chips, snacking candy, pretzels). Some additional items that are needed are baby wipes, chapstick, deodorant, baby powder, hair ties, bags of coffee, tea bags, crossword puzzles, word search books, letter writing supplies, boot socks, batteries, envelopes, stamps, reading material, etc. These are just some suggestions; you are not limited to these items that are listed. Please keep in mind that these items will be sent via mail so please refrain from donating items that may melt there or in transit.
- **Please have these items in no later than November 1st. We would like to send them right in time for the holiday. We are so thankful for all of your help and support!
- Don’t forget to sign up for the tablet. Signing up to receive the tablet will help our school get additional IPAD’s.
- Snack should be put in their lunch boxes (not separate in their backpack). We have snack every single day.
- Please send any and all money in a labeled envelope with child’s name, amount and what the money is for
Tuesday: Gym (Please wear full gym uniform with sneakers)
Thursday: Innovation Lab