IN PERSON CLASSES RESUME ON MONDAY, JANUARY 4TH.
PLEASE COMPLETE HEALTH SCREENINGS FOR JANUARY BELOW.
THE FORM CHANGES EACH MONTH
Please click the link below. Don’t forget to click summit.
Nurse’s Number- 718-846-0741
Pre-K For All Office Number, Mrs. Tellstone- 718-846-0912
Donna Rogers email- email@example.com
***** Emails sent after 5 PM will be answered the following school day
Dear Pre- K 4 Families,
Our theme for January is Transportation. We will be exploring and discussing a variety of modes of transportation we use on land, water and in the sky. We will also be discussing community helpers and the vehicles they operate. We encourage you to talk about transportation you use with your child and the importance of community helpers at home. You can share how your occupation, or the occupations of other family members helps the community. You are welcome to send pictures of your occupation along with a brief description explaining how your job helps the community.
Parents are invited to send in pictures or illustrations of trip, vacations or other outings with their families and explain what types of transportation they used to get to their destination, while they were there, and on their way home.
Thank you for your continued corporation.
School is CLOSED- Monday, Jan. 18th.
- If your child is NOT feeling well. PLEASE KEEP HIM OR HER HOME
- Children must wear masks when they enter the building
- Please label EVERYTHING you send in with your child (school supplies, coats, hats, etc.)
- Folders and communication notebooks should be checked DAILY and must be brought to school every day. This is important and is our means of communication.
- Arrival and Dismissal– Students may not arrive at school before 7:30 AM. Arrival and dismissal will be located BY THE GYM DOORS at 1:50. Please be on time.
- Absent notes– when your child returns to school from an absence, please send in with an absent note including the day and reason for absence.
- Breakfast and lunch- Provided for your child each day. Let us know about dietary restriction and allergies as soon a s possible
- Change of Clothes– please send in a change of clothes including underwear and socks in zip lock bag labeled with your child’s name.
- Large Beach /Bath Towel or light blanket and Crib Sheet– please label these items with your child’s name. These items will stay in school Monday- Friday and be returned home on Friday to be CLEANED and returned
Mrs. Rogers- Pre- K 4 Schedule – Room 41
7:30- 7:45- Arrival/ Sign In
7:45- 8:05- Unpacking/ Hand Washing / Breakfast
8:05- 8:20- Morning Meeting
8:20-9:25- Center Time/ handwashing
9:25- 10:25- Gross Motor/ handwashing
10:25-10:40- Read Aloud
10:40- 10:55- Music Movement
10:55- 11:25 – Lunch / Handwashing
11:25- 12:25- Rest
12:25- 1:30- Center Time/ handwashing
1:30-1:50- Pack up/ dismissal
Gym- Wednesday- 9:15- 9:45- Remotely
Art – Friday- 9:00- 9:30- Remotely