Tuition Rates and Fees
- Please read the updated HCJCA Tuition Policy 2020-2021| HCJCA Tuition Policy 2020-2021 – SPANISH
- Registration and Instructional Fees are non-refundable
- Monthly payments are due on the 1st of each month. A $25 late fee will be charged for any payments received after the 15th of the month.
- Tuition paid in full by August 1, 2020 will receive a 3% discount.
- First payment for the 2019-2020 school year due on or before August 1, 2020
Tuition Assistance (Scholarships)
Partial tuition assistance for the 2020-2021 school year is available through Futures in Education!
Financial aid is available for eligible students in grades K to 8 who attend a Catholic Academy or Parish School within the Diocese of Brooklyn. Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
The deadline to apply is May 31, 2020, for families already receiving assistance and April 30, 2020, for new families.
FACTS is a third-party vendor selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments. To learn more about Futures in Education, please visit futuresineducation.org.
Parkside Realty of Queens Scholarship
4thGradeCommunity Service Scholarship
7thGradeCommunity Service Scholarship
Refer A Family
Refer A Family (English) Refer A Family (Espanol)
Incentive Award Program
Incentive Award Program Flyer (English) Incentive Award Program Application
Incentive Award Program Flyer – Espanol IncentiveAwardProgramApplication-Espanol
Elementary School Grant Program
The Columbus Citizens Foundation’s Elementary School Scholarship Program was established in 2003 at the directive of past Foundation President Lawrence Auriana and was implemented by former board member Richard J. Naclerio. The grants are available to students who will be entering grades K through 8. The grants, while generous, provide assistance towards tuition but will not cover payment for all school costs.
If you are interested in applying for a grant, please take a moment to learn about our requirements and the grant process.
- Students who are of Italian descent (at least 25% Italian)
- Students who show academic promise
- Households where the total gross income does not exceed $20,000 per capita ($20,000 per person in the household) are eligible. For example, for a household of four, the maximum total gross income is $80,000 to be eligible.
- Only students entering grades K through 8 are eligible to apply.
- Students must be citizens of the United States or residents of same status.
- To be considered for a CCF elementary scholarship, an online application and supporting documentation must be submitted by the deadlinethat contains detailed and confidential personal information. It must be submitted online to FACTS, an independent financial review company that will determine eligibility based on financial documentation.
- The CCF Elementary Scholarship Committee reviews and evaluates the applications.
- The Committee invites select applicants and their families to visit the Foundation for a mandatory interview (April/May).
- Approximately one month after all interviews have been held, the committee decides which applicants will be awarded scholarships.
- Parents/Guardians/Applicants are notified by mail of the committee’s decision.
Recipients receive three-year grants, with the exception of when a recipient is entering 7th or 8th grade, in which the grant is then two years or one year in length, respectively. In the final year of a grant term, parents/guardians can re-apply to the Elementary School Scholarship Program to receive future scholarships. For example, if an incoming Kindergartener is awarded, parents/guardians would re-apply for a future scholarship when the recipient is in 2nd grade.
NOTE: CCF scholarships are partial scholarships and will not cover all tuition costs.
How To Apply
The scholarship application process is now OPEN for the 2019-2020 academic year. Please read all instructions before applying. The application deadline is Friday, February 15, 2019.
STEP 1: Click here https://www.columbuscitizensfd.org/_literature_243850/2019_Elementary_Application to download and print the 2019 CCF Elementary Scholarship Guidelines and Academic Performance Verification Form that must be completed by a school guidance counselor or principal. The Academic Performance Verification Form is on page 3.
STEP 2: Click here https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4HZT9 for the 2019 CCF Elementary Scholarship Application.
– Create an account if you do not already have one.
– When prompted to choose a school, you MUST choose Columbus Citizens Foundation Elementary Scholarship Program. DO NOT CHOOSE YOUR OWN SCHOOL. Later in the application, you will be asked to enter your school name and address.
STEP 3: Complete the online application and submit to FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment by the February 15, 2019 deadline.
STEP 4: Submit all required support documents directly to FACTS (by mail, fax or uploaded with your application) by the February 15, 2019 deadline.
DEADLINE: The deadline for applications and supporting documentation for the 2019-2020 academic year is Friday, February 15, 2019.
Please note: Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.