Tuition Rates and Fees
- Tuition Rates 2018 K-8th NEW
- Tuition Rates 2018 K-8th NEW Espanol
- Tuition Rates 2018 K-8th ReRegistration
- Please read the updated Tuition Policy: English| Espanol
- Registration and Instructional Fees are non-refundable
- Monthly payments are due on the 1st of each month. A $25 late fee will be charged for any payments received after the 15th of the month.
- Tuition paid in full by August 1, 2018 will receive a 3% discount.
- First payment for the 2018-2019 school year due on or before August 1, 2018
Tuition Assistance (Scholarships)
Partial tuition assistance for the 2018-19 school year is available through Futures in Education!
Financial aid is available for eligible students in grades K to 8 who attend a Catholic Academy or Parish School within the Diocese of Brooklyn. Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
The deadline to apply is March 30, 2018, for families already receiving assistance and April 30, 2018, for new families.
FACTS is a third-party vendor selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments. To learn more about Futures in Education, please visit futuresineducation.org.