Click the link below for the April health form
Pre-k Director : 718- 846-0912
School Nurse: 718- 846-0741
Mrs Conway: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher/Aides: Ms. Lisa, Ms. Nicole
Dismissal: 2:20 pm
Essential Question: How do Plants grow and why are they important?
- What are plants?
- What do plants need and where do we find them?
- What are some different kinds of plants?
- Why are plants important?
Vocabulary: botanist, botany, bouquet, branch, bud, bulb, bush, cactus, compost, courtyard, dirt, edible, environment, evergreen, fabric, farm, farmer, field, floral arrangement, florist, flower, food, forester, fruit, garden, gardener, grass, greenhouse, ground, grow, habitat, harvest, herbs, landscape, lawn, leaves, medicine, nature, nursery, nutrients, park, patio, petals, plant, pollen, rain, roots, seaweed, seed, seedling, shade, shelter, soil, sprinkler, sprout, stem, succulent, sunlight, terrarium, tree, trunk, vegetables, vegetarian, vegetation, vine, water, water lily, watering can, weeds, wood, yard
- ALLERGIES– Please inform me if your child has ANY allergies, or dietary restriction
- If your child is NOT feeling well. PLEASE KEEP HIM OR HER HOME
- Please label EVERYTHING you send in with your child (school supplies, coats, hats, etc.)
- Folders should be checked DAILY and must be brought to school every day. Please place any notes in the folder or use my email address to communicate any concerns or information email@example.com
- Arrival and Dismissal– Students may not arrive at school before 8:00 AM. Arrival and dismissal will be located BY THE GYM DOORS. Dismissal is at 2:20 PM. Please be on time.
- Absent notes– when your child returns to school from an absence, please send in with an absent note including the day and reason for absence. Please call Mrs. Tellstone or email myself and Mrs. Tellstone if your child will not be in school.
- Change of Clothes– please send in a change of clothes including underwear and socks in a zip lock bag labeled with your child’s name.
- Beach /Bath Towel or light blanket and Crib Sheet– please label these items with your child’s name. These items will stay in school Monday- Friday and be returned home on Friday to be CLEANED and returned to school the following Monday.
Donations- Inside a preschool classroom we can always use donations of housewares supplies as we get a bit messy. If you are able to donate the following is very much appreciated: paper towels, paper plates, gallon sized ziploc bags, sandwich sized ziploc bags, lysol wipes, and hand wipes. THANK YOU 🙂
Ms. Burns – Prek-3 Schedule
8:00-8:15 Arrival / Sign In
8:35-8:45 Morning Meeting
8:45-10:00 Center Time
10:00-11:00 Gross Motor
11:00-11:15 Read Aloud
12:00-1:00 Rest Time
1:00-2:00 Center Time
2:00-2:20 Pack Up / Dismissal
Wednesday- Group gym
– Zoom ID – 796 663 7616
Thursday: our class zoom 9:30 am
976 733 8276
Friday: Art whole group zoom 9:30 am
zoom ID: 480 467 7266