PreK phone number: 718.846.0912 (Mrs. Tellstone- Supervisor)
Nurse’s phone number: 718.846. 0741
FLU SHOT IS DUE BY FRIDAY, DEC. 10th.
Welcome to PreK 3 and the 2019-2020 school year!
Each month we will focus on a specific theme. You will receive a monthly letter informing you of the theme and suggestions on how you can reinforce the theme at home. Family engagement activities will be incorporated in each theme and will be sent home as well.
November’s unit is “All About Us” Your child will learn all about our friends and classmates. We will be discussing our likes/dislikes, families, favorites, traditions, etc.
If you are interested in being a Mystery Reader please let me know in your child’s notebook and we can set up a date.
Please make sure you check and empty your child’s folder and notebook daily.
Children are welcome to bring in age appropriate story books that correspond to the month’s theme.
Please make sure that you label everything with your child’s name on it.
– one change of clothes in a labeled ziploc bag (socks, pants, shirt , underwear)
– a large backpack – please label
– a folder labeled with your child’s name
– a notebook ( this will be used as a communication notebook between teacher and parent on a daily basis)- please label
– a sheet or small blanket labeled in a ziploc bag
Please check your child’s folder daily as important information / updates are sent home.
Please practice zippering /buttoning your child’s jacket with him/her.
Please send in ANY money in a marked, sealed envelope with your child’s name on it and what it is for.
GYM Tuesday – please wear sneakers